Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tokens dumped out of their folders into one giant blob in alphabetical order...

Please help I keep refreshing...and waiting...been 36 hours...still a problem
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi GM! I don't think you are going to get the folder order back. A number of people had communication problems with the server over the last 48 hours. From my understanding, if you ever see items dumped from folders like that, it's due to some sort of failsafe to keep you from losing the data. You likely have two options, provided the files are all still there: 1) Rebuild your folder structure. Not fun. 2) Do a rollback to a previously saved state of your game (your perk as a Pro subscriber). I would suggest making a copy of your game before the rollback attempt, in case you lose something vital you recently worked on. You can use the Transmogrifier to restore any missing pieces to your game from the backup.

Edited 1721409364
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi GM,  The Devs have posted a response to this issue  here . Please post future thread posts on this topic in that thread so we can keep it to one thread. 
Gauss
Forum Champion
GM, the Devs have pushed a new post . Please go read it and if you need further help follow the directions. Short version: an extension was not the cause, Roll20 found the root cause. They are offering rollbacks to anyone that needs one but due to how rollbacks work there is a limited timeframe for that (7days).