Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Souls-like LGBTQ+ DND 5E PST TIMEZONE

Edited 1721335772
Hello the name is Dreamfang but you can call me dream or fang for short. I am posting to see if there is any interest for players to join a tough as nails campaign that I want to run. I plan to have puzzles, complex dungeons, and formidable foes. I want players that use there brain and won't cry when/if there character dies. It will be opened world sorta so the players will have multiple roads to choose from. This is NOT Player VS DM I am not your enemy and you are not mine. I believe in communication so people who cannot do not apply. So here is a little about me I am a trans woman that has a passion for creating fantasy environments and like to see how a person would interact with them. I've been running games on and off for several years and deciding to get back in the saddle. I really like to make custom monsters, items, and traps or variations of what is already there like a bugbear that can breathe acid. Expect heavy homebrew with the core rules of 5E in tact. If there is enough interest to I'll make a campaign page and we can decide as a group what we will use as a main mode for communication. Here is the requirements to apply for a spot.  25+ (I am 30+ and don't feel comfortable playing with people younger than 25) Effective at communication (you don't have to perfect just not prone to yelling or being passive aggressive at me or other players) Can be a good sport if your character dies (I understand some can be frustrated or sad which is valid but losing your shit is not) Loves to roleplay (It's okay if you're shy) Team Player Able to show up and not drop at last minute (I understand emergencies happen but my time is just as valuable as yours) Here's the application: Name:    (Nickname is completely fine and don't expect your real name) Gender: Age: (Doesn't have to exact just at least 25+)  Pronouns: Experience: Potential character concept/s: Play style: Preferred mode of communication: (discord, roll 20, something else.)  Starting level will be 3 (Would like this to be more long term) Session 0 will be a thing so we can get to know each other a little and see how the group dynamic plays out. 
what materials would be allowed in for character creation?

Edited 1721334026
Homebrew is allowed on a case by case bases (send me the info on the desired class/ or race and I'll see if I am okay with having it in my game)
Name:  eric or yaz Gender: male Age: 25+ Pronouns: he/it/player Experience: a couple of years, I have some games that were finished, so I know my way around. Potential character concept/s: a fairy sorcerer Play style: someone who attempts to explore the world, the setting and uncover stories. while combat is also import, I prefer to do battles that are either unavoidable or are important to the plot, I do also prefer to play as characters who don´t rely on items/gear much. Don´t get it the wrong way, but if I want to play a game to collect a lot of loot, I play a video game. Preferred mode of communication: (discord, roll 20, something else.) roll20 for vtt and discord for voice
You seem like a potential good fit Yaz :) I will let you know through pm if I get enough players to start a game along with an invite. 
thanks for the consideration
Name: Dontcallmebymyname, or  Yohan for short Gender: Male Age: 35 Pronouns: He's/Him Experience: 15 years of all manners of TTRPGs (GURPS, Star Wars, Mutants & Masterminds, but mostly D&D) Potential character concept/s: Dr. Thalia Swiftblade is a highly skilled and knowledgeable apothecary, dedicated to the art of healing. Her journey from her hometown to the far corners of the world has honed her skills and expanded her understanding of medicine. Burdened by the memories of those lost to the plague, she uses her expertise to save lives and push the boundaries of medical science. Though socially aloof, her heart is kind, and her determination to heal is unyielding. Thalia stands ready to face any medical challenge, driven by the memory of those lost to the plague and the desire to prevent others from suffering the same fate. Play style: I prefer roleplaying more than anything, and having combat serve as a mere vehicle for telling the story, as opposed to being a core feature of the game. Exploring the world with my pallos both new and old, and challenging each other as PCs. Though, I do love me some Souls games, though never experienced it in D&D, so that will be interesting. Preferred mode of communication: Discord, you can reach me at username: dontca11mebymyname
Also, what day and time are we looking at? Or will that be discussed as people sign up?
did the user delete the account?
That's what I'm wondering. I noticed it when I did my initial post, but I thought that was just a trick of my mind. IDK either way.
This sounds interesting, but I don't know what the intended day of the week or session time planned is. If it's a weekday, and mid-day (like 11AM-3PM California time/2PM-6PM Eastern) I am interested, and I can provide the full application, but I don't want to get a group's hopes up if I can't commit to the game's schedule.
Heya! This sounds quite intriguing, and i think I'd fall within the queer/25+ sprectrum :P I am a new player to D&D 5e and roll20 as well, I read a lot and like to write, some background in improv and art, but I am a new/inexperienced player, would that be an issue? thanks for the chance, cheers - Sven