Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(Online) (5e) Looking for 4 to 5 players for a monday night biweekly game

Full (Online) (5e) Looking for 4 to 5 players for a monday night biweekly game The game will be on Mondays, biweekly. Using dndbeyond, forge vtt and discord. Let me know, and we can start tonight. Phandelver and Below 930pm est to 12am est Using discord for Voice/ video  Dndbeyond.com for character creation  Forge vtt for campaign 
Are the hours flexible? 8:30 to 11 pm would make this a little more accessible for people with a regular 9-5 :)
I'm game.  Send me your details.
I am also interested in playing if there is still room.
interested if your open to new players to 5e, complete newbie but interested, free and flexible and committed to learning :)
I would be interested to see if this would be a fit, if the space is still open.