Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][D&d][5e][Saturday nights][18+] Another character, another story! Player seeking long-term, heavy rp, campaign!

Edited 1724694144
Hello, one and all! I am looking to push another one of my brain gremlins into an adventure! I  am hoping to find a long-term game, whether it be one that is ongoing or one with a fresh start. I enjoy a game with HEAVY roleplay aspects, character interaction, character backstory, and a little bit of combat. I do prefer games with homebrewed/fantasy world settings and love exploring different environments. I thoroughly enjoy making thematic characters complete with backstories, voices, accents, and charm. I expect to find a game with adult theams, therfore I only want to play with other adults 18+ games only please!! I am a 33 year old lady folk, and I am a consistent, on time player. I play d&d for fun and to step into shoes of a different person, get away from the real world for a few hours. I am in MST. I am available on Saturday nights! (past 5:00 mst) Ialso have Discord for Voice Chat. I also have a Webcam if needed. I can not do paid games at this time!
Have you ever played A Song of Ice and Fire? We are looking for one more player but we play on sundays from 6 to 9 est
Hey Spaz. My name is Gray. Are you still looking for a game by chance?
Gray said: Hey Spaz. My name is Gray. Are you still looking for a game by chance? I am indeed still looking!
I would also be interested in a game such as this. I'm a 36 y/o woman with lots of 5e experience.
any room for one more? I am also looking for a game.
still looking, looking, looking.
Eric C. said: any room for one more? I am also looking for a game. Hey there! If your still looking for a game, perhaps we can team up and find a dm together?
Eric C. said: any room for one more? I am also looking for a game. Seems another is interested in looking for a similar game. If you haven't found a game perhaps the 3 of us can look for a dm together?
Spaz said: Eric C. said: any room for one more? I am also looking for a game. Hey there! If your still looking for a game, perhaps we can team up and find a dm together? yeah, potentionally