Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account

Pathfinder: I wanna try out Psionics

Yo, I'm looking for a GM who is willing to put up with me and run a Pathfinder game with Psionics. I have yet to be able to try them outside of 3.5 and my rl group has a no psionic ANYTHING rule. I'll leave the specifics up to the GM, but I desire; Psionics, minimum char lvl start of 5, and an open mind. What would be fun (although I'm sure things will get crazy) is; Race Building, Path of War, Gestalt As to time, I'm online very often, but Friday night 4pm EST to 11pm EST is a nono. Should any GM be willing to go through with this, pm me. Players wanting to join...eh, post like I know you'll do anyways.
Well, if you say so... :-) I've been wanting to play a Vitalist myself! Soulthief, if that matters. I really like the mechanics of the class, it's very unique. If any GM wants to run this then I'd gladly join in! Time might be a bit of an issue though, since I'm GMT+0.
You should look at Third Dawn by Dreamscarred Press. Psionics only world. They've released three parts of an adventure path too.
I know, but hardly anyone I know wants to run Psionic games or even include them due to some of the insanity that spawned from them. The only Psionic games I've been in have been 3.5 and not one of them has progressed more than 3 levels in a game, and we started low level.
Rekmond said: Psionics, minimum char lvl start of 5, and an open mind. Open Minded for free seems a bit overpowered. While you're requesting stuff like gestalt and race building, why not ask for the king daddy, Mythic?
Funny how that's actually a feat. Hadn't expected that. As to mythic, I'm not too fond of it unless it is a game with only mythic as the additive. Class levels invisible to your Char level seem stupid as heck.