Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG- 2 players Looking for group

Two players with 5+ years of experience, looking for a group to play D&D with for a few hours once every week or every other week. We are in EST time zone, prefer evening times Friday-Sunday but can be flexible.
What kind of game vibe are you looking for?
We are hoping for something goofy with serious aspects. Dark humor, funny experiences and fights that stress us out.
Are you only looking for English-speaking groups or also German-speaking groups
Did you find any group to play for a game? I am talking to a couple of other players for a Monday night game right now, time-wise will be worked out when I can speak to everyone for a good idea. But looking at night I am Central time so going to be after 7 pm I think. The game is the new Twilight 2000 4th ed game which is pretty cool and the setup I have is going to be more towards a weird setup and not the After the end of WWIII that is the standard for the game. Details are still being tossed around at the moment.
Just Dungeons and Dragons? Or did you want to branch out a little? Send me an IM and let's see what we could do.