Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Jumpgate - Mac getting very hot

Hello, I updated a running campaign on Jumpgate and noticed that my computer (Mac, M3 with Firefox - current) suddenly became very hot. Is there a problem here? A few months ago I had the same problem with a very old computer (also a Mac with Firefox) when using Roll20 in general. I actually thought that with a current computer, sufficient power and software, it could no longer happen. But when I switched to Jumpgate, the problem returned. Unfortunately, this is annoying. Translated.
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
You should use the Help Center to get staff attention and a ticket. It’s mostly community help here.  I also have the problem with Roll20 running my Mac Mini (Intel) ragged on CPU & GPU in both Classic and Jumpgate. I’m discouraged to hear you’re having the problem on an M3 Mac too.