Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Weapon values aren't updating properly (D&D 5E character sheet)

My player was adjusting some spells this morning and told me that their Maul (with Enhanced weapon infusion) was constantly reverting to 1 for damage and scaling with STR. I logged in to help fix it and indeed, even after I make the changes it constantly reverts back to using STR or having 1 for damange (not even a die, just plain One) I created another character for tests purposes and it's the same: A longbow is set to scale damage with DEX but when I roll its damage, chat details reveal it's still using STR. Are there any issues with the D&D 5e sheet currently? Is it related to implementations of the 2024 PHB? I haven't even bought it so I dont know what the correlation would be but I'm clueless. Also the Hit Dice for every class was reverting to a d4. No idea either.
Known issue across Roll20.  Every odd change is ignored, is the short of it. It's currently under investigation.
Thanks, I'm not sure what people mean with "odd-numbered events" because for me it's all failing but just gotta wait for further news.

Edited 1727922429
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
UvaroKnight said: Thanks, I'm not sure what people mean with "odd-numbered events" because for me it's all failing but just gotta wait for further news. simplified explanation; IF a sheet only had 3 attributes, changes made to the first and third seemingly fail to trigger sheet events.  Events are most often used to trigger various sheet calculations/functions, so if they sheet doesn't know you've made changes it does not perform it's assigned functions.