Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character sheet not showing properly

My character sheet in one of my campaigns is displaying my character as level 0, with incorrect AC and HP and all stats other than strength and dexterity being 10 incorrectly. No one else is having this problem and none of my other character sheets are broken.
Also my character is a level 3 warlock and my first level spells are still displayed as first level, when they should be auto-upcasted.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Lillith,  Which character sheet are you using? 
Same, using the DND 5e charecter sheet. Editing sheet directly. It won't let me change the sheet tho. When I want to change the stats, for example, it continues to show me "10" instead of the number I wrote.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Niamh R.,  There are currently TEN D&D 5e character sheets on Roll20. Which one are you using?  If you don't know the name please supply a screenshot. 
Sadie Amakiir. It's a DND 2024 sheet.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Gauss meant the name of the sheet, not your name or the name of the character. If you wish, you can edit your post to remove that if it's not information you wish to share.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Lillith, for future reference the name of that character sheet is "D&D 5e 2024 by Roll20".  As with all things related to the 2024 sheet your best bet is to contact the Roll20 Devs. As this forum is primarily for community support your best bet to contact the Devs is via the Help Center .