Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Non native speaker looking for a sympathetic GM

Hello, I am French and I am looking to play RPG to improve my english communication skills in a fun way. For that, I am looking for a (native english speaker) GM and willing to pay for the service. I was thinking mabe a one to one session would be the most effective. But if the GM thinks including others non-nantive speaker would be best, we can discuss it. Some infos: Currently, I am availaible on day time (Paris timezone). I am a rpg beginner. I am 37 years old. Games that look interesting to me: Fallout, Cyberpunk, Mage, Vampire, Warhammer, Star wars, but open to suggestions... Anyone interested? Thanks for your time. Best
Sent you a PM!
Sent you a PM!