Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Interest Check: Legend of the Five Rings

So... I have been skimming this pdf for... months now. I am a karate-ka and a "mild enthusiast" of the cultural stylings the system presents. I have asked a few players in my D&D crew if they would be interested in the setting with mixed responses. The thing is, I haven't touched the system short of reading the pdf on my off time so I am by no means comfortable hosting the setting. Our group also typically only has Saturday evenings (-6GMT) open. So I am poking around to see if there is a GM out there interested in putting together a game, or if there are individuals familiar with the system who would like to part some knowledge my way. Anyhow, happy hunting!
I will also make it clear that it is far easier to get my attention with an email to <a href="mailto:theresurgenceoftheguild@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">theresurgenceoftheguild@gmail.com</a> as the notification system on roll20 is very very spammy x.x