Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account

Returning cards to the deck

I was wondering if there is a way to return cards to the deck without discarding or recalling. I have two specific use cases I would like to implement. 1) Look at the top three cards then return them back to the top of the deck in any order you want. 2) After a monster is defeated, shuffle it back into the deck (without shuffling the discards back in). Thanks for any suggestions.
Gauss
Forum Champion
This is probably better posted in the Suggestions forum.
I'll take that means there's no way to do this currently. Thanks. :)
Gauss
Forum Champion
Ahhh, yeah, I misread your post as if it were a suggestion. Currently you can look through a deck and select a card but you cannot put it back in the deck.