Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account

LF about 2 players, Pathfinder Homebrew, Mondays 2pm Pacific Standard Time

Edited 1416450692
As topic states. I'm looking for about one or two players for a homebrew game using Pathfinder as the base game system. It will use voice chat with Skype. All base races are accepted, as are catfolk, ratfolk and gnolls. All classes are allowed except for Summoner and the Primalist archetype of the Bloodrager. Psionics are a special case and will need some discussion before it's approved. What's happening next is the group is going out adventuring to figure out who recently attacked their town. From there, they'll go on to various dungeons and cities, discover ancient ruins and encounter unknown civilizations. Further details about the world, character creation details and houserules will be given upon acceptance. If interested, just leave a little application here about what sort of class you'd like to play, what race you'd want to be, any experience you may have, and if you're ok with roleplaying. Would prefer mature applicants at least 17+
Hello James, 26 years old, brand new to Roll20. I do have experience with Vampire TM, Pallidium, and Rfts. I'm just looking to get into Roll 20. I live in central time, so monday nights are no problem. And I would like to just run a simple charatcter, barbarian or berzerk type would be fine.
Good evening (or whenever this is read?) I've been playing Pathfinder for about two years now, no real experience with Roll20 (attempted once with friends, DM was too drunk to play so that didn't pan out.) All homebrew settings, though. I don't actually have much knowledge regarding Pathfinder's official lore. I'd probably stick to some utility character like a rogue or something effectively one; it isn't a niche I've been in yet. Like Cody, Monday nights are pretty cool with me.
I would like to learn more about your campaign before I develop a character and choose a class. If possible, could you PM me your skype information?

Edited 1416940324
Still looking for one player if anyone is interested.