Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Connection issues every week for the past few weeks on 2 different games.

For the past...idk...month or so, me and my players have been getting disconnected from the servers at least once per game without fail. I dont know what my players are running but I am on Win7, Chrome 39.0.2171.65.
We've been having some issues on one particular real-time shard (Shard 9). Sorry about that! Hopefully at this point you should only be getting disconnected for about a minute at a time around once per gaming session -- if that's not what you're seeing let me know. I know that's still not acceptable and as I said we're working to get it down to "no disconnects," but I just want to make sure you're not seeing something worse that we're expecting.