Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Initiative Eating Itself

As we were applying Initiative, as we began to add numbers to each token, other slots outright poofed off the initiative. Edit to be more clear: We had set up 4-5 initiative slots, then doing any of the following proceeded to remove them 1) Adding more 2) Filling in the # This seemed to remove 2-3 at a time though I currently haven't tried to replicate the event on my own will when I get off work tomorrow.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
If you could supply a few screenshots and the console log if it happens again, it would be helpful.
Hmm, can't seem to recreate the event. If it does occur again I'll take some screenies.
This has happened to me a few times, fixes I found to work include first removing all items from the tracker, then clearing it. If that doesn't work, clear it all out and restart roll20 and have your players all restart as well.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Since we can't seem to recreate it I'm going to close out the bug. If you can figure out how to reproduce the issue please post again.

Edited 1417717418
I've had this happen from players trying to put in initiative. It tends to happen during peak hours. Either: A. The initiative roll marco ignores the &tracker and just doesn't place it there. A second roll usually ends up on the tracker but uses the second roll. B. Adding initiative and having players edit their initiative will have it self-delete from the tracker for unknown reasons.
I've had similar issues as Ken, also when it happens the players generally can't see all the items on the tracker.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
The underlying issue that caused this should now be fixed.