Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

When Sorrow Swept the Land, Tears of the Awa'Shiri (2230CST, 4E)

When Sorrow Swept the Land, Teardrops of the Awa'shiri Friday 2330 Central Standard (It will be a long session, roughly three hours). Google Hangout will be used. Headsets and Microphones are required. We begin when I have 4-6 players. Level 4 characters; you are allotted 1500g for items. Choose wisely! There are no class/race restrictions as long as your character is deemed legal (22 point buy for Ability Scores) and you can explain it. I would stress Primal classes fit best overall with this corrupted affront to nature, as well as Divine. The only true rule: Be Creative. I will let you get away with a lot as long as you give me a reason to. (Example: I want to grapple the dragon. Why? I want to pin his head down so that the swordsman can get a better swing at it and the mage can cast at it while I am distracting it. Ok, attempt to grab a horn on the dragon's head as it sweeps at you.) ((and no, there won't be dragons...)) The Players: Player Character Name Character Class/Role  Lia  Milo  Druid  Trev Miles  ?? Shawn  Robert Bullywug Barbarian Grayson ??? ???             The Story: This is a side-plot to give players from my campaign a sort of... inside look on some NPCs they recently encountered. Do not expect your character to live, honor awaits you. The Awa'shiri are Hare-like creatures, on average they stand between 6-8'(before counting their 2-4' ears depending on their breeding). They are renown artisans, agile blade-dancers, and loyal warriors. In the Desert of the Walking Sands they make The Spears that Pierce the Sky their home. Over the last few years something has afflicted these people. Corruption. Sorrow, Greed, Anger. These were traits not known to be inside of these beings. Where before they would open their walls to travelers to allow escape from the desert heat, they now bar their doors, archers shooting down anyone who dares approach from the main entryway. You have received word, brave souls, of another entryway, and one that might take you to the very heart of the Spear. The seasons are shifting, even the cosmos screams it. Will you give your all to free these people? Will you drum up the courage to delve deep in to the heart of the world and fight what veterans have come to fear?
If possible, I would like to join. My character would be a Genasi Ranger|Cleric, mostly melee striker. 1500g only to start with, no items in addition to the gold, correct?
That is correct; One thing one of my players just reminded me of you are allowed One General Background bonus
Does that include Themes or just backgrounds? BTW, I am still relatively new, have played in a few campaigns up to level 3, but not past it. Character name: Tannen
Background, IE an occupation, birthplace, etc.
Note: A leader is needed!
Players still needed. Still waiting on dfn to show up >.> 
dfn, You have been removed for tardiness. The session has been rescheduled for tomorrow evening.
<a href="http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20130503T2130&amp;p1=55&amp;p2=210" rel="nofollow">http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20130503T2130&amp;p1=55&amp;p2=210</a> 2230 CST = 2230 MST It is currently 2154 MST == 2154 CST The above link is what I used to check. Sorry but I thought it was reliable.
It is currently going on 2300 CST, You are welcome to show up for tomorrow's session of this but other players have already moved to other obligations. if it helps -6 GMT
Is the link above incorrect? Does CST differ in Canada and USA? Had I known it was at a different time, I would not have signed up. Sorry, I was working off that link
I don't know the difference between how it is up there and down here, but overall it is -6 from GMT.
I was working off cst since gmt was not specified in the op.
Room for two more in session: Leader(Healer) still needed least the party crash and burn.