Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

ZARP Custom Sheet HTML not working

Hi guys, I'm not code junkie or even any good with code but I am trying to import my own character sheets. I have made a form fillable PDF and have converted it to HTML. I have tried to obvious and copy pasted the HTML in to the custom sheet area of my campaign but the preview doesn't come up. I have used note++ to see and am able to run the HTML perfectly in chrome/IE/FF. Here is a copy of the code here Thanks for the help
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Unfortunately, this isn't going to work in Roll20. Roll20 requires a pretty specific structure. For example, you can't use JavaScript within the Character Sheet, the forms require a specific naming convention, etc. You also need to have a css file for things to format properly (though I suppose you could just style= everything....). The Character Sheet Wiki page has a lot of information on how to construct/build your own custom character sheet. I hope this helps.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You cannot include JavaScript Character sheets are not entire web pages, they are contained fully within the page's body. CSS classes in your CSS file have "sheet-" prepended to them if it's not already there (so .sheet-y0, .sheet-h1, etc.) and you'd have to reflect that in your HTML. I haven't tried it, but I don't believe the @media query works for character sheets. Base64-encoded objects cause the whole thing to get thrown out by some security guarding code on the character sheets.