Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[CSS]

I'm working with the new Rolltemplate feature on Dev and I need some CSS assistance. I am trying via CSS to add a '+' symbol in front of any inline roll result that is not a negative number. I can do this to add the '+' symbol before any inline roll result: .sheet-rolltemplate-test .inlinerollresult::before { content:"+"; } Is there an attribute I can use the [ attribute = value ] selector on to test for either the '-' sign or a positive number?

Edited 1421561013
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
No. If you wanted to single out inline rolls which contained a 1, max(diesize), or both, that should be possible (they have specific classes on them to generate the colored border), but there's no selector for "this element contains text which can be converted into a positive number".