Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a World of Darkness game.

Hello! As it sais in the title of the tread, I'm looking for a WoD game. My time zone is GMT +3, so a EU friendly time would be preferable. Voice chat only games. I'm OK with both Classic and New World of Darkness. And most splats. Though I've only played Vampire (Masquerade and Requiem). For any other splats I can read up on the game and have a character in no time. Though my knowledge of the splat will, naturally, be limited. As for now, I'm mostly interested in Vampire: The Dark Ages, though I'll play any splat. You can contact me here, via PM or Skype (vnergalv). Cheers.
honestly I've been dying to play changing the lost. but as well there really two awesome two Fan games call genius the transgression the other one is princess the Hoping
BUMP!
BUMP!