Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is anyone playing/planning a 13th Age campaign?

I would love to play in a few sessions in preparation to later GM the game. I have heard good things but haven't played it. Thanks in advance!
13th age is awesome and i could pretty easily gm the shadows of eldolan campaign which should take between 4 and 6 sessions but i don't have a group of players for it and being in the UK the sessions would probably have to start a bit early so perhaps take place on the weekends.
Hi Nej: What times do you think you could run the game in your time zone? I am gmt -8 so it will very much depend on timing for us. Thanks!!
Well i cant start anything later than about 8pm my time so around mid day for you and i could start in the morning but that would also be past midnight your time so unless you're free during the middle of a weekday then it would probably have to be Saturday or Sunday.