Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account

Placing cards in turn order

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I can't seem to drag cards to my turn order. I've watched the tutorial about 10 times and I'm doing what is says, but every time I try it, it just drops the card behind the turn order screen. Do I need to be on the Map layer? Do I need to choose the nunber before I try to drop the card?
A couple of things... You can only it when drawing from the deck, so you need to single click, then when the card is face up on the deck, you need to drag it to the Turn Order window When putting it on the turn order window, you need your mouse/card directly over where the number is in the turn order.  If you look closely, you will see the number slot turn yellow and then you drop the card on the number. It took me a bit to figure that piece out as well.  I also wish it could be updated to allow people to place cards in the Turn Order from cards in their hands, but can't do that yet, only when drawing directly from from the deck. I hope this helps.
Thanks for the reply. You have to get the card in just the right spot to make this work.
Gauss
Forum Champion
If you grab the card from the top left corner then you can better see when you highlight the turn order box. It will highlight yellow.  - Gauss