Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Adding several PDF page images to one hand out?

I did a search for a related topic and found this post from a year ago. To my mind the phrase "You can upload multiple times to do multiple images" implies that I can submit the same PDF several times to the same handout to put several pages/images in one handout. This is reinforced by the fact that after I upload the PDF once I can drag and drop it again, however the new page/image overwrites the old one.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi Kevin. AFAIK, you can only upload a single page of a multi-page pdf. You will have to create a single handout for each page. I know, major bummer. You can link them together by using a "table of contents" handout, but this is understandibly very limiting.