Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GM's Interest Check: Traveller (Mongoose) Adventure

Edited 1431287601
I have been getting the bug to play some sci-fi lately and was checking the temperature on some Traveller. I haven't GM'd Traveller before so we will start slow and build as we go. First session will be PC creation, backgrounds, hooks, and maybe a short start to the adventure. I am open to the adventure/setting so anyone that has a suggestion, feel free. If we all are loving it then I could go big and make it into a campaign. I live in Los Angeles, this would be a weeknight game starting at 6pm and 3 hour sessions. Not sure about weekly or bi-weekly yet. If you are over 18, like a good mix of RP and killing ktuff and can bring a good mic and cam to the game, then speak up here. Newbs to Traveller are welcome but would like to have experienced TTRPG'rs only. Thanks
This seems intriguing what day were you thinking and I would not mind learning a new system, as I am always open to new systems. Consider this someone who is quite willing to delve into this.
Hi Vernon: The day is open. My PoTA 5E campaign is Sunday eves so perhaps a weeknight. Where are you from?
Scotland, I am 24 and how would Tuesday sound?
Tuesdays work for me. Do you line up, time-wise, with GMT -7 and 1800 hours as a start time?
11 pm for me, I can handle that easily :).
That sounds good. I am just getting started on this and so far it just the two of us so I will be reading and seeking others and then we can hammer out a start date.
1 bump