Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Have looked will cry Monsters

Ok had to say something that would catch attention. basically my friend and I are looking for something that has macros or sheet already set up for monsters in 3.5 D&D. so that we can summon monsters fast, or as a DM I can just grab a mob and bring it out quickly without having to spend like 3 days just getting a few mob sheet ready for the next campaigne , is there anything out there that can work? i am a Mentor so if I need to do API or HTML or CSS I can add it to the game ... we have been searching for a long time, and nothing... at least nothing we can see.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Do some searches on 'universal macros'; There's a handful of vocal GMs here who have sheetless monsters, or quick&dirty sheets for monsters who have posted their wisdom in months past. I'm one of those who does spend a night or two prepping monster sheets, so i can't help you :>
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Diana's 3.5 character sheet now has an NPC section that you can toggle which gives you a reduced number of attributes that are required to set up your monsters, couple this with a number of universal macros and you are ready to go in no time at all. Once the 3.5 SRD is available via the compendium things will get even faster (the future is bright!!).