Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Again I ask for help

ok Guys I got a Template working yesterday after hours of working with it and begging the HTML Goddess (Diana P.) for help, eventualy I got it and then worked to make it more pleasing to the eyes... now I have a Template I am working on that has a background image ... there is only 1 issue... all the {{key}} and {{value}} are on the left side, considering that the template I worked on yesterday was done I researched and checked it with the new in HTML, now I am sure the problem is in CSS because the coding for HTML is simple and not complicated, just KEY and Value.. basicly... oh and Header but that is a no duh.. so here it is guys the CSS to the Template i am trying to create, once it is done I will post the finished product into the show your macros here thread, but untill then PLEASE HELP? here is the CSS } .sheet-rolltemplate-Test table { width: 100%; padding: 2px; border: 1px solid; background-color: transparent; background: url(<a href="http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m89/linx2012/screaming_skull_light_zpsyhcddgt2.jpg" rel="nofollow">http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m89/linx2012/screaming_skull_light_zpsyhcddgt2.jpg</a>); background-size: 200px 280px; background-repeat: no-repeat; text-align: left; } .sheet-rolltemplate-Test th { /*color: rgb(184, 0, 0);*/ padding-left: 5px; line-height: 1.6em; font-size: 1.2em; text-align: center; font-family: "Arial", Helvetica, sans-serif; font-variant: small-caps; } .sheet-rolltemplate-Test1 .sheet-header{ background-color: #708090; color: black; text-align: center; /*color: rgba(112,32,130,1);*/ } .sheet-rolltemplate-Test .sheet-header-attack { color: rgb(126, 45, 64); font-family: "Arial", Helvetica, sans-serif; font-variant: small-caps; text-align: left; } .sheet-rolltemplate-Test .sheet-header-initiative { color: rgb(204, 153, 51); font-family: "Arial", Helvetica, sans-serif; font-variant: small-caps; text-align: left; } .sheet-rolltemplate-Test .sheet-header-spell{ color: rgb(45, 64, 126); font-family: "Arial", Helvetica, sans-serif; font-variant: small-caps; text-align: left; } .sheet-rolltemplate-Test .sheet-header-ability { color: rgb(204, 115, 51); font-family: "Arial", Helvetica, sans-serif; font-variant: small-caps; text-align: left; } .sheet-rolltemplate-Test .sheet-header-save { color: rgb(153, 77, 153); font-family: "Arial", Helvetica, sans-serif; font-variant: small-caps; text-align: left; } .sheet-rolltemplate-Test .sheet-header-skill { color: rgb(64, 126, 45); font-family: "Arial", Helvetica, sans-serif; font-variant: small-caps; text-align: left; } .sheet-rolltemplate-Test .sheet-header-skillcat{ color: rgb(45, 126, 107); font-family: "Arial", Helvetica, sans-serif; font-variant: small-caps; text-align: left; } .sheet-rolltemplate-Test .sheet-header-basic{ background-color: gray; color: white; text-align: center; /*color: rgba(112,32,130,1);*/ } .sheet-rolltemplate-Test .sheet-subheader { color: #B22222; font-size: 1em; font-style: italic; text-align: left; } .sheet-rolltemplate-Test .sheet-arrow-right { border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 180px solid rgb(126, 45, 64); } .sheet-rolltemplate-Test .sheet-arrow-left { border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 180px solid rgb(126, 45, 64); } .sheet-rolltemplate-Test .sheet-arrow-spell { border-top: 3px solid rgb(45, 64, 126); border-bottom: 3px solid rgb(45, 64, 126); border-left: 90px solid transparent; border-right: 90px solid transparent; } .sheet-rolltemplate-Test .sheet-arrow-ability { border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-bottom: 3px solid rgb(204, 115, 51); border-left: 90px solid rgb(204, 115, 51); border-right: 90px solid rgb(204, 115, 51); } .sheet-rolltemplate-Test .sheet-arrow-save { border-top: 3px solid rgb(153, 77, 153); border-bottom: 3px solid rgb(153, 77, 153); border-left: 90px solid rgb(153, 77, 153); border-right: 90px solid rgb(153, 77, 153); } .sheet-rolltemplate-Test .sheet-arrow-skill { border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 90px solid rgb(64, 126, 45); border-right: 90px solid rgb(64, 126, 45); } .sheet-rolltemplate-Test .sheet-arrow-skillcat { border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-bottom: 3px solid rgb(45, 126, 107); border-left: 90px solid transparent; border-right: 90px solid transparent; } .sheet-rolltemplate-Test .sheet-arrow-initiative { border-top: 1px solid rgb(204, 153, 51); border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(204, 153, 51); border-left: 90px solid rgb(204, 153, 51); border-right: 90px solid rgb(204, 153, 51); } .sheet-rolltemplate-Test .sheet-solid-full { border-top: 3px solid rgb(126, 45, 64); border-bottom: 3px solid rgb(126, 45, 64); border-left: 180px solid rgb(126, 45, 64); border-right: 0px solid rgb(126, 45, 64); } .sheet-rolltemplate-Test .sheet-tcat { font-style: italic; } .sheet-rolltemplate-Test .sheet-dcolor { color: rgb(193, 80, 107); } .sheet-rolltemplate-Test td { padding-left: 5px; } .sheet-rolltemplate-Test .sheet-tr-repeating:nth-child(even){ background-color:#eee; } And here is the image of what is it coming to be.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Can you post the HTML as well, it's hard to know which styles apple where without seeing it.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
The other thing you can do if you're using Chrome (probably works in other browsers similarly) is right click the output in chat and click Inspect Element. That will load the developer tools and let you adjust all the styles live until you get what you want, then you just adjust your CSS to match.
Sure here it is, I was originaly going to put all the rolls int he mouth of the skull but that is way more advanced than I am right now. oh yea thanks to Diana P. again for teaching me how to use code boxes in the forums like this lol. &lt;rolltemplate class="sheet-rolltemplate-Test"&gt; &lt;table&gt; &lt;tr&gt;&lt;th class="header" colspan="2"&gt;{{name}}&lt;/th&gt;&lt;/tr&gt; &lt;!--header section--&gt; {{#allprops() attack}} &lt;tr class="sheet-tr-td-repeating"&gt;&lt;td&gt;{{key}}&lt;/td&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td&gt;{{value}}&lt;/td&gt; {{/allprops() attack}} &lt;/table&gt; &lt;/rolltemplate&gt;
The Aaron said: The other thing you can do if you're using Chrome (probably works in other browsers similarly) is right click the output in chat and click Inspect Element. That will load the developer tools and let you adjust all the styles live until you get what you want, then you just adjust your CSS to match. oh yea I use to use that when i wanted to get rid of the adds when i was watching videos online.....
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
You have a nesting issue in your HTML: {{#allprops() attack}} &lt;tr class="sheet-tr-td-repeating"&gt;&lt;td&gt;{{key}}&lt;/td&gt; &lt;tr&gt; &lt;td&gt;{{value}}&lt;/td&gt; {{/allprops() attack}} should be: {{#allprops() attack}} &lt;tr class="sheet-tr-td-repeating"&gt;&lt;td&gt;{{key}}&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td&gt;{{value}}&lt;/td&gt; &lt;/tr&gt; {{/allprops() attack}} that will likely fix most of the issues.
nope all the Key are like that in the template... can't figure out where I went wrong ... but I did fix the nesting issue, and nothing changed Value
ok nvm I forgot the &lt;/tr&gt; at the end that fixed it TY!!! now we have a Dimigod in HTML THE AARON!!!!!!!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Hehehehe. :)