Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Availability Calendar

A lot of campaigns on Roll20 seem to fall through, or never start. Usually due to time zones and availability.  I would suggest implementing a calendar where a player can set their availability times on their personal profile. At the moment it is very difficult to vet a party and see if you have the right group for your play times.  Perhaps once the player joins a campaign, the availability calendar updates to a campaign calendar so everyone can see where their availability aligns.  This would then make it easier to find the right players and also organise games.
+1 to this, would be very useful. (I have something similar for my RL game, except it's manually updated)
+1
+1