Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DM and 3 players looking for a TANK or CASTER class for an ongoing RPG experience.

We are playing a forgotten realms - ebberron hybrid 3.5 edition. If however you have some rules and game mechanics that you like from other editions,I as the DM would love to experiment and will find a way to implement them into our game. We are all CET and are looking for players from the same time zone and that are willing to play a campaign that will go on for quite some time. We need people with some experience in DND world. If you want to play a Fighter like class or a Caster,feel free to respond to the thread.We dont need any other classes...
We have no strict times for sessions,we try to play when the party members are free : )
I would love to join you guys in this campaign. I have played both dnd 4e and pathfinder so I think 3.5 should be no problem. I have the books and if you guys would want me ill decide on a class that would complement you current setup.  Edit: I'm also CET time. 
We have a Shadow rogue,a rogue,and a Psion (he also has a fighter) - and he will play what either one of those. Now it depends on you what you feel like playing. Tell me what kind of char would you play and write something about his personality. :)
I think I hava a good addition. A paladin, a fighter that can also heal the more fragile rogues if need be. Or, if your friend wants to play his fighter we can change the paladin into a cleric. Heals all round! One thing though: I'm perfectly fine with you writing some background for my PC (saves me some time :P ) but because of the powers you get from the deities I would like to pick the deity of my paladin/cleric.  PS: I have read all the Drizzt books so I hope I qualify for 'experience in DND world' :P.
Hey Kevin, I'm playing a Whisper Gnome-Shadow Rogue in this campaign. A paladin/cleric would be a great addition to our party. Filip (the DM) is out atm, but he will be back soon and he'll contact you to start working on your character creation... What times are you usually available to play on? And where are you from?
I'm from Holland and there are only 2 nights I cant play. Thursdays I play Mechwarrior and on Sunday I run a 4e campaign on Roll 20. So Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday are all open to roll some dice. As for the times I can start at 19:00 until 01:00 most nights.
Id like to play, i have played dnd for more than 20 years im 32 years old. im open to play any class needed. i can play all days except monday since i have another dnd game there. Regards Jens Henrik
We need a FIGHTER like class to fill the last spot. PM me your skype name whoever wants to play,and ill start on making your character!
didnt you receive my messeage ? my skype name is  enilno187 ?
I can join in if you want, I've played Dnd 3.5, and i'm running a 4E game, not familiar with Forgetten realms and i'd have to brush up on eberron. But I could join in and play whatever you need. I'm MST and during the day works best for me, like a tuseday, wednesday, or friday from 1-6 im open. (MST) i'll create a character and upload it with mythweaver if you want. And i'm macro friendly. Just tell me what we do for character creation.
I have a fighter already that could fill the slot.  You'd just have to approve it because of the story.
We have the players we need. The applications are closed. Thank you : )
I like playing fighters. If required to play a caster, could I please play creepy oracle &nbsp;twins? &nbsp;I want to make use of&nbsp; <a href="http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/general-feats/fey-foundling" rel="nofollow">http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/general-feats/fey-foundling</a> if at all possible. &nbsp;One Gnome, One Halfling, not truly twins but eerily identical in height, appearance, sing song voice, and costume. &nbsp;One would have cloudy vision (see no evil), the other speaks in tongues (say no evil). &nbsp;Both would have the life mystery .