Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Looking for players not listing

I'm new to looking for people to play my campaign. I've set it up and clicked on the link for looking for players, then I filled out all the needed info and enabled the listing but I can't find it anywhere. Is it supposed to be listed in the looking for a group area? I'm not going to find any players if I can't even find it. It says it can take up to 4 hours to show the listing but it's been over a day and I still can't find it anywhere. Please help, Thanks
Can you please PM me a game link so I can try to help?
Since we are working on this over Private Messaging. I will be closing this thread. If any other users run into this issue please let us know by starting a new thread describing you issue. Thank you!