Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Settings for Status Markers

I feel it would enhance just about any game if there was a setting per page or for the whole campaign to edit which status symbols are available to set for tokens.  The red, blue, green, bronze, purple, and X are pretty useful, but I feel there could be a few options to make the system significantly more flexible without affecting anyone who likes it how it is now. I think the optimal place for this setting would be on the Decks and Tables or My Settings tab of roll20 for the GM with a slider for the amount of status symbols, something like 1-10, and leaving the bar on the far left would be "default", which would be how it is now. There would be a row below for however many you've selected with a dropdown box for Type and Size.  Type would include color, symbol, or Image, with a box for hex code, dropdown box of basic symbols like the default X, or box to upload an image, respectively.  Size would be Full or Corner, covering up the entire token or lining up in the corner, like how the X and color circles currently do.
+1!
+1
definite +1, although id argue for the settings to be on a per token basis, that way you could copy the token to copy the settings.  This way not every token on the board would have all the same ones if you didnt want em to.  Or, just let us add more status markers.
Yes. +1. Even a couple of simple things would be great, like the ability to  change the colors of the ones in there would be great. I have really only need for blue, red and black... however no way to get black. Or to change to more "overlays" like the X