Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[LFP] Pathfinder Mondays at 2pm PST

Hello everyone,  I'm looking for 1 to 2 players to join my homebrew pathfinder game. Currently, our group consists of myself and three other core players and we're looking for more. The system is Pathfinder with a few house rules. The setting is 8 A.D. during the early infancy of the Roman Empire, the players are part of the Roman Legion. We're a pretty laid back group and are quite accepting. The group currently consists of a summoner, a bard and a sorcerer. A love of roleplaying is a big plus. Game times are every monday at 2 p.m. Pacific Standard time. PM me if interested. Thanks!
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
(Closing this thread as you've started a new one)