Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account

LFP (Looking for Players) Pathfinder Roman Campaign Mondays at 2pm PST

Edited 1444296203
Hello everyone, I'm looking for 1 to 2 players to join my weekly homebrew pathfinder game. Currently, our group consists of myself and three other core players and we're looking for more. The system is Pathfinder with a few house rules. The setting is 8 A.D. during the early infancy of the Roman Empire, the players are part of the Roman Legion. It's a "What if?" sort of campaign by taking the magic and monsters of Pathfinder and inserting them into history. My GM style is to offer my players a bunch of choices as to what they could do and work with them if they decide to create their own choice. We're a pretty laid back group and are quite accepting. The group currently consists of a summoner, a bard, a slayer/barbarian and a sorcerer. A love of roleplaying is a big plus. Game times are every monday at 2 p.m. Pacific Standard time. If interested, please PM me with answers to the following questions. 1. How old are you? 2. How experienced are you with Pathfinder and Tabletops in general? 3. Do you know how to make a character or would you need some help? 4. What is your favorite type of class/role in a party? 5. Do you roleplay at all? Thanks!
One spot is still open if anyone is interested.