Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[FA] Fantasy Age Character sheet Questions and Suggestions

Edited 1440283646
Anyway to get a Dragon die component added to our rolls off the Sheet, and Just curious if there is a NPC or Monster designation in the Works like with certain D&d sheets, abbreviated stat blocks and info would make it easier than filling out a sheet for every NPC or Adversarie monster.. 
The sheet discussion for Fantasy AGE seems to be mostly confined to this thread   here the sheet author Andrew R is quick to respond and follows the thread. I made a dropdown macro that seperates all the dice and modifiers, but in order to call out a single die and total the dice plus modifiers would require the use of API scripting and a pro level account, so it is not built into the character sheet.  
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
I've responded in the other thread that John R. suggested. I get notifications when anyone posts there. Thanks, John!