Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5E] Character sheet tab wonkiness.

As of late, whenever i want to change the current tab in a character sheet, i will be put into "inventory" a split second after going to the target tab. If I click the same twice i can finally get to desired tab, but single clicking any tab will result in me being dumped in the inventory again. I can't tell when this started thanks to a month long break, but it didnt do it a whole month ago and i first seen this on 12/9/2015 and its been like this ever since. Tried it on two computers, same result. Talked to another participants of the campaign and im the only person getting this. Currently on firefox, win 7 ive not changed plugins since forever. AV is avast
This has been brought up before and is a known issue, not just with this sheet, but others with multiple tabs. Look in your attributes tab for an attribute called "Tab" and delete it. That should clear up the problem.
It worked, thank you very much.
Ed S. said: This has been brought up before and is a known issue, not just with this sheet, but others with multiple tabs. Look in your attributes tab for an attribute called "Tab" and delete it. That should clear up the problem. Thank you Ed - I had the same problem as Ben. It works fine now :)
No problem, I had just discovered it in my campaign and thought I should share. 
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Yup, it's a known bug. I don't think it'll be addressed for a while though. Who knows...