Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Fantasy Age--- To Ride The Whirlwind A Freeport Homebrew Campaign

The World is Evil, Crime Runs Rampant, The Coasts are laid waste by the Buccaneer Fleets, Freeport is its Hub. And Magic seeks to Bring Chaos to a New Level. High Magic High Fantasy, and its up to you the Heros to Stop the Madness. Games will be every other Saturday starting on Halloween Night at 7pm central time, Any Backgrounds from Fantasy Age, the Freeport Backgrounds and Select Dragon Age backgrounds as well at 1st level using Fantasy Age engine. We will be using Google+ hangouts and Roll20
This Campaign is in a Homebrew World, with inner continent land based, and Naval adventures as well . seeking 6-8 players
Finally! A fantasy Age game that isn't a one shot or Titansgrave, count me in!
Ok man.. if youre good for Saturday nights every other week on G+. im going to message you and get you set up 

Edited 1441942409
Hey it's exalted holyman I'm attempting to get assistance from a developer as well maybe a pm is necesscary. Also it's a bummer but myself and alphamale4t will be missing the first session
We just need 3 more players. Message if interested
To clarify , this Campaign starts on Halloween Night, at 7pm.. ..So if youre not taking kids trick or treating , or at a halloween party, then consider this campaign
Well you know I am interested. :)
We just need 2 or 3 more players
interesting i may want to join depending how much time i use with the pathfinder group i just joined and trying to run my own game Joe P. your pic is cool btw
Well let me know Nathan if you can play. Message if interested
Ok guys STILL looking for 2 or 3 people to play.. this is going to be an ongoing campaign lots of choices for Character generation.. Contact me if interested in playing
I'm interested. New to roll 20 though. Familiar with G+ hangouts. Level 1 halfling mage with the Fantasy Age system already. I've been GM'ing Fantasy Age for my family and would love to get a chance to play a spell. I would like a few more details though if you don't mind messaging me.
Hey, are you still looking for people to join? I have quite a bit of experience with 5e, can jump right in.
Still looking for players. just note that this is Fantasy Age by Green Ronin 
Seeking 2 or 3 more players
Looking For players
Getting things together we have players just need a couple more
Looking for players This is Going to be a Fun Campaign
STILL looking for players. Getting a TON done on the Setting.. This is going to be Good ,And with the Fantasy Age engine i think it will be great. Message if you would like to play
I assume I am one of the players you have counted?
No Joe you are not
Bumping this up.. still looking for 3 players
Ok guys .. Fantasy Age is a great system.. Needing players.. message me an lets get you into the campaign