Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account

Pathfinder GM Looking for Highly Available Players

Hey guys, my name's Gray and I've been running DnD games for about a decade now. Recently, it's been hard to pull a group together for a game, so I'm looking for players who are frequently available throughout the week- new players perfectly welcome! My campaigns tend to lean much more heavily towards the roleplay and world interaction side of things rather than combat; in my opinion, combat should only occur when there's a reason behind it, or when the players seek it out. I'm here in the Central time zone, but my schedule is wide open for the next couple of weeks. I don't plan on scheduling sessions- the idea is that if we have a majority of the players and myself available, we play. So, if that sounds like something you'd be interested in, please, leave me a message here telling me a little bit about yourself as a player and PM me your Skype info. Hopefully I'll hear from you guys soon. 
This sounds like it's right up my alley. I've sent you a PM with some info and my Skype ID.
Sounds like an awesome idea. I'm Jack, and I've been playing DnD style tabletop for a long time now. I'm very familiar with Pathfinder, and I have a lot of time on my hands.
Great to have both of you on board. We've still got a few slots open for anyone else who would be interested. 

Edited 1446256979
I'm definitely interested - I'm currently in a DM drought, ran too many games and not had a chance to be a player in a long while. I'm UK based but I frequently run games for US players, so staying up late isn't an issue for me (my only time obligation currently is the session I run every other saturday, the next one being the 7th of November). I'm pretty familiar with most of the D20 systems although I've not had a chance to touch 5th edition yet if that was on your radar at all. I tend to favour more fluff/shenanigan classes - rogue is usually my go-to so as you might imagine I prefer to roleplay over stabbing things!
I am new to roll20 and am rusty as a player as it has been some time since I have been part of a group, but I am interested in getting back into it all.