Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Character Portrait defaults to Token Image

Pretty simple.  I keep finding myself uploading the same image twice both as the portrait and the token, and I'd love it if the portrait defaulted to the token image if no portrait image was uploaded.
Gauss
Forum Champion
A slightly unrelated question: When you say uploaded, are you actually uploading it twice or once and then dragging it from the art library?  - Gauss
I generally don't use the art library because I don't find it convenient, so yeah, uploading twice.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Ahhh, ok. Out of curiosity, what is inconvenient about it?  - Gauss
All of my art assets are organized on my computer and will usually only be used in a single campaign.  Token that show up multiple times are set as default tokens on character pages so copying those is no problem.  The art library seems like an unecessary step.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Makes sense, thanks for explaining it to me. :) I'd like to say I could organize my own art assets that way, but I have so many of them in too many games so it would be rather difficult. :) - Gauss
Thank you, Gauss.