Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[D&D5] Age of Horrors, Homebrew - PBP

Weeks of travel through the arid desert, a month navigating through the Mournful Peaks, and now four days wading through the Fog Marsh. Lost, and exhausted the party's feet fall upon solid ground for the first time in many moons. As the fog falls away their eyes are greeted by peeked roofs of a brick-and-mortar town. None can recall the map marking a town being located here, much less one so well along. Stepping forward, the fog clears further to reveal a populace of hard working men and women going about their days as in any other town. The afternoon sun gives view to a busy market full of hagglers and dealers, children running over well paved streets, and in the center of the town a large tower breaks through housing a large bronze bell. Continuing down the road, a hanging sign with a lovely draped bed signals the town Inn to be present by name of Travel's Respite. OOC System: 5E Seats: 4 (2 Filled) Char Gen: 4d6k3, 1 rr Lvl: 1 Feats: ✓ Class/Race: No Restrictions Houserules: Silence Added to Wiz/Sorc spell list as a 2nd level spell. Campaign Type: Play by Post Combat: Light-Medium Roleplay: Heavy-Intense Maturity: Medium-Heavy - Violence, Language, Typos The posting and maintaining of the campaign will be handled on our group's personal forum so if going to third party location bothers you please keep that in mind. The setting is currently a growing world build in which player ideas are incorporated and encouraged. There are only a handful of set locations at the moment so for those individuals who do not want to be tied down with limited options or like working hand in hand in creating a setting that best brings out the flavor of character they're hoping for that is the aim here. For more information on our group you can find us at resurgenceoftheguild.boards.net
When are you playing?
I'm afraid you've missed the title: PBP is Play By Post. so there is no set schedule.
I'm very interested in your PBP group. do you have any more slots?
At the moment there are two open slots. Depending on how my personal schedule goes I may be organizing more PBP's
If you still have room I'd gladly join the pbp
The two seats still remain, If you are interested in taking one please check our forums and share the character concept you have in mind to be vetted.