Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Aura of Objects Should Show Beneath the Object not Overlapping

Logically it makes sense that an aura would overlap the object but it really covers it up too much. The aura should show a layer below the object to help highlight it or a seperate highlight feature should be added. Tint already does the internal glow but an external glow would drastically improve this "game method" because all pieces would become visible against the dark backgrounds.
Gid
Roll20 Team
Parallax, this is really a Suggestion thread rather than a Bug Report. I'm going to move this over to the appropriate forum.
Just noticed this myself. Parallax is right... I think the aura opacity needs to be turned down a notch overall as well.
It'd be cool if we could also set it up as just an outline with a choosable color.