Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Seeking experienced player for 5e game at Midnight Wednesday/Thursday morning GMT

We currently have a game running 3 sessions so far and we are in need of a 4th player, Time is as above and we usually play 4 hours. I'm a relatively new DM so that's why I'm only looking for experienced players Currently have Kobold Blade Singer Wizard Human Swashbuckler Rogue Dwarven Tempest Cleric Currently at level 4, nearly 5. The world is post apocolyptic and very homebrewed. If interested please post in the forum and tell me your skype. Only looking for one player.
I'd be interested. I do not have a lot of experience with 5e(just a monk in a couple games), plenty in other editions, but can learn what I need to easy enough. I am also willing to fill any roll the party needs. Looking you need someone on the frontlines. I will send my skype via pm if you do not mind.
thats fine
To anyone reading this, seems I've found someone