Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Seriously Its 2016. Journals need a pick from library option for tokens.

I have lost count of how many tokens Iv needed to upload for sheets over my time spent on here. It has become a serious problem for me because I have no room left in my library.  I don't even want to think about how many other people have already asked this because It really should not have needed asking more than once.  It makes no sense at all that I cant save a single token to my library and use it across multiple games when every token I upload to those other games all end up taking up my library's space.   I know it doesn't seem like it should be much of an issue given that tokens are the size of KB but when you have resources for your game taking up 99% of your library you do not have any space at all to spend on the countless tokens you upload for your games. Same goes for the GM. the GM shouldn't have to spend 20% of his space just giving players personalized tokens across who knows how many games they are running. Especially if they want token space for their own characters in other games they are playing in.  Please make it so we can pick tokens from our existing libraries. Danke.
You can already do this. When making a new creature have your "search assets" bar open on the right and look up the image you want, then drag and drop it into the journal image. Alternatively, you can do the same thing to drop the image onto the playtable to then link to your journal, both without needing to re-upload the image. Most of these actions are GM specific, but with the ability to export your characters you can make the characters on your own test game, move them to your between game storage to import for whatever other game you are playing.
What....
[Deleted]
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .