Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG Listing Question or Problem

My Rolemaster Game is no longer showing in the LFG listing even though I have not hit my ideal number of players. What do I need to do to get the game back on the listing page?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Double check your settings of your listing. Make sure the date is set properly, note what filters you are going to be using such as welcomes new players, mature rating (18+), ect. If you changed anything, give it a few hours to show up then search for it with the appropriate filters enabled first then with filters removed or disabled one at a time. If you don't change anything and your search still does not turn up anything, let us know and we will move on from there.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
There was an issue after the migration of our web host last week. We've since fixed that issue. Let us know if you're still having any issues.