Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Lf 5e DM mentor

I used to be fairly experienced in 3.5 even ran a few games back in the day. I have player experience on here and 5e I am looking to be able to dm a game. I am hoping to find a game I can sit in on and learn the background parts of dming from, it's been many years since I dmed but I'm a quick learner. I've found it hard to find a game in my time frame so I figure I'll try to make one of my own.
What is the time frame you're looking to sit in on? I run a few games a week here on roll20, all of them 5e.
well sooner the better if someone is willing to help I'm willing to try to be avalible as long as I'm not working. Sat or Sun work best as I can be up at anytime.
Is this still relevant? I have a group of 3 that have never been playing D&D but been researching a lot and watching streams. We want some help at creating characters etc and would like to join this sitting too if this is the purpose of it
Geze thats more player side stuff which I would be happy to show you if you'd like this is more related to the dm side of things. William will do thank you.
dashi M. said: I used to be fairly experienced in 3.5 even ran a few games back in the day. I have player experience on here and 5e I am looking to be able to dm a game. I am hoping to find a game I can sit in on and learn the background parts of dming from, it's been many years since I dmed but I'm a quick learner. I've found it hard to find a game in my time frame so I figure I'll try to make one of my own. I've been DMing for about 25 years. I'm taking a break at the moment but will continue with my regular group in a month. In that time I'll be prepping a new campaign. If you wanted to be my co-dm and sit in on games you'd be more than welcome. I could also invite you to one of my old campaigns so you could take a look around. Let me know. 
You can watch quite a few of my Roll20 D&D sessions on  my YouTube channel . I'm the one streaming (DM), so you can see what I'm doing.
Lex Starwalker said: You can watch quite a few of my Roll20 D&D sessions on  my YouTube channel . I'm the one streaming (DM), so you can see what I'm doing. Love the format of your youtube channel. I've played around with different tools to record our sessions. I tried OBS but the sound recording was very low for my players. I came up with a solution to use OBS and Audio Hijack together but then I have an audio file and a video file and have to make the sync which is a pain.  Can you IM me on what you use and help me out a little?