Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script] DungeonUtils (Random Dungeon Generator)

Edited 1456895951
Description Plugin for making it easier to edit and create dungeons. Wiki Page Uses - Cover a map completely with the same background image (e.g. grass), using a single command - Create a random dungeon, complete with dynamic lighting Sample Dungeon Download <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-api-scripts/blob/" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-api-scripts/blob/</a>... Planned Features - Replace terrain images of one type with another (e.g. grass to snow)

Edited 1456923353
Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
What is good about this "full tile" approach is it makes an "A*" search algorithm for movement (NPC or player) really easy.... which is why I went with those types of tiles in the&nbsp;Dungeon Connect script. Good stuff Alex B. !!

Edited 1456923767
Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
In fact.... you could make it editable post random... some variation of the DC's script editable walls.... anyhow and again... &nbsp;good stuff. Edit: Aaron made me a great "deferred" create obj function, you might want to look at that. Keeps the API from timing out will flooding large floor tile areas... its in most of the 70x70 map scripts I have floating around here.&nbsp;
Stephen S. said: In fact.... you could make it editable post random... some variation of the DC's script editable walls.... anyhow and again... &nbsp;good stuff. Edit: Aaron made me a great "deferred" create obj function, you might want to look at that. Keeps the API from timing out will flooding large floor tile areas... its in most of the 70x70 map scripts I have floating around here.&nbsp; The deferred object creation is a great idea. I'll do that sometime this week. I'll take a look at the editable walls too.