Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

api's not working very intermitent

api's not working very intermitent

Edited 1458352676
me too.  Scripts are nearly unusable. Can't even save/reset them.
Noticed the same thing, seemed to have started happening within the last hour or so. I can add API scripts but they don't actually do anything.

Edited 1458354577
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Sorry to hear you all are having problems but after speaking to a dev I have this to report. Our current API hosting server, Linode , is suffering a DDoS attack. Please be patient as they are working on resolving this issue, if they have not already have.
Its down as of right now. At least for me it is. Just keeps spinning up new sandbox... Sorry to hear about the attack. Ryeaa
I tried a few things on our end to help mitigate. Let me know if that helped at all :-)
They loaded up. Thanks Dev team. Super speedy as always. Ryeaa
moving much faster now Thank you!