Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

One Shot: 4E Homebrew

X'd

Edited 1377649925
Count me in mutt As a dragonborn Fighter
I should earn my stripes. Level 1 Rouge wishes to partake in this enterprise.
You're going to want a level 5 character >.>
Ah, nevermind. I still have some other stuff to sort out, sorry.
ill join in the fun with a halfling bard. The sidekick sort
Will give another 30 mins to gather interested players before I call it. If I call it I will schedule one for later this weekend. We'll see.
Alrightly
I'm kinda new to the group (and a tad bit new to 4e in general), but I'll roll an Eladrin Ranger and try my best.
Alas, time is up, my normal folks appear to be in lala land and no one else is stepping up. Feel free to keep your eyes peeled though I will likely throw up a one-shot later this week(Likely friday during the afternoon)
Players that want to learn are, of course, welcome to message me any questions :)
just saw the post.  do you still got room? I can do a quick character in the builder.  Cleric or Warlord.
XD I love when I call it everyone comes out of the wood works. Ok  Here's the deal I am PMing all interested players an invite link, please join the link+hangout link sent Asap.
May I join?
Check your pm's shortly, have a character sheet and token ready.
i would like to join have you decided on a date yet?
Doing something Friday? I'm game if there's spots open
The one-shot in question was 2 days ago (the day it was posted).
Jonathan R. said: The one-shot in question was 2 days ago (the day it was posted). "Feel free to keep your eyes peeled though I will likely throw up a one-shot later this week(Likely friday during the afternoon)"
That was a post edit that, with my apologies, did not amend. The one shot did manage to get enough players and as such I have not planned to run it again this weekend. If I have enough players (5), interested that can, of their own initiative, plan a time to all be prompt and present on either Saturday or Sunday I might consider it.
Denathil "The Mutt" Verasi said: That was a post edit that, with my apologies, did not amend. The one shot did manage to get enough players and as such I have not planned to run it again this weekend. If I have enough players (5), interested that can, of their own initiative, plan a time to all be prompt and present on either Saturday or Sunday I might consider it. well if you play on doing it again may I join again?
Eh, that depends if we pick up where the last run left off, as it is a skill to avoid mixing knowledge from your character and your player for the earlier portions.
If we pick up where we left off, I'd be willing to join again.
amen to that