Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Turn Order Window

So I've got two suggestions for the turn order window that I haven't seen on here before One would be the ability to hide who can currently see the Turn Order window (the same as giving control of tokens to players) as I currently have to put all the tokens of whom's initiative I have prepared on the GM layer The second suggestion is some visual for the end/start of a new round, like a bar that is draggable the same way tokens are on the window.
I agree that some kind of demarcation between Rounds would be a great feature addition to the Turn Tracker. :)
Yeah, if it's discreetly implemented I'd also like to see that demarcation between rounds. Optionally the Text Chat Window could display "Turn #1:", "Turn #2:" and such after each turn cycle --or at least displaying the name, in bold letters, of the player character that is going to act next--, contributing to make things more clear.
I'd love to see an alternative tracker that doesn't move the tokens up or down the list, but instead moves a symbol or highlight that goes up or down the list, leaving the tokens in the same order.
Good ideas in this thread.
Gauss
Forum Champion
As a workaround: add a token to your game and name it 'start of turn'. Place its initative as something rediculous like 40. Add a decimal value at the end to represent the turn number. Example: 40.01 (.01 = 1st turn) When the 'start of turn' token's turn comes up, advance its initative value to 40.02 You can advance it as high as you want. Note: you can use a comma or slash instead of a decimal if that looks better to you. - Gauss