Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account

8 player Noobie group looking for DM (DnD 5E)

I have a group of about 8 people all new to DnD, looking for a good, patient DM to help us learn the game this includes character creating. We pick up pretty quickly. Got interested in DnD from getting hooked on GeekandSundry Critical role. Were excited to get started. Looking for Saturday evening game times. Mature content is good most of us are 25+. (Most of us will most likely be drinking once we get into the game) We own a good quality Ts, and prefer it but wont let it be a factor if the DM prefers skype. Your welcome to join us in ts to talk. 209.15.226.35:11567 look for JTF or TGrubbs or just msg me on here Thanks JT
So. I tried joining your server and my headset was flipping out as was my mic. Sorry for the disruption I was interested in GMing for you guys and had a few questions. If the position hasn't been filled I can try and figure it out at some later date.
no worries buddy, If you like you can join the ts and msg me in the text until you figure out the mic issue