Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Dungeon World campaign

Games will be Saturdays around 1:30PM CDT New GM looking to start a campaign up. Details of the campaign are still being worked out and suggestions are welcome. Got one player already. First come first serve. PM me or post below if you would like to join. 
I'm interested. I've been looking for a dungeon world game that may take off for a while. I'm relatively new to the system (I've only got about 3 sessions under my belt), but I think I understand it well enough. My only question is whether or not you plan on doing a shorter or longer campaign, as well as how long the sessions may last?
Would love to join. I have either a dwarf barbarian or a human cleric I can use! Will most likely use the barbarian!
Definitely interested in this. I have played and ran Dungeon World here and there. Would love to talk about the game. 
Chilling, I plan on shorter sessions 2-3 hours but first one will probably have to be closer to 4 to account for world building and such. They may end up lasting that long anyway it just depends. I will plan on shorter sessions though. 3 sessions is plenty Experience. (Every GM's different anyway). Matthew, You might want to try that cleric out as we already have a couple fighters. (But by all means you do you just the party doesn't have any clerics yet.)  Kevin, PM me with this campaign discussion.   I'll PM you guys join links
If you still want players i'd be interested in joining

Edited 1463366801
I'm looking for Dungeon World friends.  I recently bought the book and finished getting down the rules and would like some experience playing. So I'm up for meeting any one of you here, please PM me with whatever contact you prefer, Skype, or even just Roll20's mailing system.