Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Market Place Options

1. Some type of comment section or communication with the Creator Example: Hey, I see there are Map tiles for each token of a Boat with a Sail, but not a token for every deck of each Boat. The problem is that you have a custom water background for each Map tile, and the lower decks for every Boat is a Map tile with that custom water background. Could you include a token or tile without the background, so I can use my own water? 2. Purchasing only one token or tile in a pack Example: Man all I need is one Dragonborn Fighter wearing armor and holding a shield, but if I buy the whole pack I'll be buying 48 other Dragonborn that I may never use. That's mostly it for my suggestions on the Market Place. I also have some things you could maybe add to the Free Token/Tile Market Place? 1. Creators uploading maps with their own custom grids drawn onto it should have to edit the map to make the grids to line up with Roll20's grid system, or work on the "Align to Grid" tool thing. Example: Oh hey, a cool map. Oh, the far left column has 0.34 of a block and the far right has 0.61 of a block. Well now I have to make this a Drawing and play with it for a few hours until I can get it aligned, or just I can just find a new one that will not be as great :/ 2. Creators uploading single walls, furniture, Tokens, etc. that leave the object's solid white should have to change it to Transparent. Example: OH A WAGON, ITS PERFECT! WHY IS THE BACKGROUND SOLID WHITE? Now it looks like it's standing on a perfect block of snow in the middle of a Cobblestone street! Why? Just why? Do you guys agree or disagree with my ideas? I know the ones affecting the Creators with paid content might not go through, but I'd like it too so I can spend more money on packs with 3 or 4 things I like out of 30 total. Or maybe with 20 or 25 things I like out of 30 total, because the Creator's original background is gone and the background is transparent.
Gold
Forum Champion
Hi Dan, some good suggestions in there. This might get better traction if you: (1) add your Comments to other existing Suggestions for Marketplace improvements that already have more votes, if it matches your ideas. (2) Break apart your top suggestions into individual Suggestion posts and write the headline clearly to summarize what a suggestion entails. I would like to help answer 2 of your items. For commenting to Marketplace artists, one option is to find the Roll20 user profile of the artist and send them a Private Message in Roll20. Another route is you can email <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> and state which artist you wanted to contact, your question and what Marketplace pack it is regarding. For the solid white backgrounds, those are usually not from Roll20 Marketplace, but are instead coming under the "From The Web" heading in the Art Search. The items there are not within Roll20 to modify and fix those backgrounds, but instead come from external sources. If you find anything like a Wagon with a plain white background that is in Roll20 Marketplace then please email the Roll20 team (as above paragraph). Art Search wiki docs, <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Art_Library" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Art_Library</a>
[Deleted]
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .