Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account

Looking for a GM

Hey we are 4 guys sitting in an unfortunate situation. we were playing some shadowrun and our GM had to leave the group for some reason i dont know. we are open for everything from shadowrun to DnD to 40k, we just want to play something :D our playing days would be in the weekends, saturdays would work best for a couple of hours. my skype is: kredio99 best regards Wafty
You should probably tell them what hours you guys can play since you can't make it for the 7pm EST game of mine, cause that's like.   Midnight for you.
our time is 5:00 - 8:30 saturday and sunday GMT+1
hi, if you want a GM to run you and your group through either a deathwatch or dark herecy campaign im your man.  bear in mind that i can only play every other sunday (as a general rule maybe 2-3 times a month) im free to play sundays between 12 (noon) and 8pm UK time. that's GMT or GMT+1 (depends on daylight savings or not)  saturdays are defenalty a no go.  i have played many sessions of deathwatch and i am also runing a deathwatch campaign at the moment (weeknights). i ususally run with deathwach corebook and with "rites of battle" and "first founding" (giving extra charcter armour and chapter and demenours customizations) the only thing i dont allow is adavnced especiallities off the bat although if we run for a long time and characters reach rank 6+ i ususally start allowing them from then on.  as for dark herecy. a played a few sessions. thats it. i have never run a dark herecy campaign but i REALLY want to give it a go. i know alot of 40k lore. havng read dozens of black library books, colecting miniautures, etc